Creative results in 30 countries over 3 decades
images from diverse project sites
Combining fresh ideas with an informed understanding of a site, and its potential, makes a world of difference.
Cultural heritage site planning is strategic. It’s based on respecting integrity and authenticity, and enhancing a place to conserve its qualities and activate its purpose.
Consulting services include:
- Site conservation and management plans
- Adaptive re-use and feasibility studies
- Site significance and impact assessments
- Cultural heritage management training
- Standards and guidelines for site practices
- Destination and visitor experience strategies
- Cultural tourism, heritage trail and interpretation plans
- Project management and team facilitation